Saturday 31 August 2013

AdamBlows

I have to admit, Vaughn has it's share of amusing and likable characters. Unfortunately, this isn't one of them, with AdamBro being more of the absolute slime at the bottom of the Vaughn barrel. I've visited his channel a couple of times over the last week, and every time I solidly regret doing so. I don't think I've ever met someone so smugly obnoxious, with actually so little backing behind his claims. He often speaks of all the women that like him, and how great of a job he has (DJing at a club if I remember correctly), but yet I've yet to see him do anything else but stream on a Friday night, and none of these women have ever materialized themselves in chat or elsewhere. He tends to ban for extreme trivialities, once banning a user for leaving without saying goodbye.

This short episode is of one of his many homophobic rants. I would like to add, yes it is me posturing under a guest name, however there was no "trolling" involved, and I was curious to see what he would do. AdamBro delivered.




If possible, I recommend you view in 720p so that the text is readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment